I have five more plants waiting in the bullpen, but I had wanted to try to get ahead of the game.
My onions are doing very well. I planted onions at two different times. I bought some bulbs and planted them at the end of February. Last week my father gave me some extra starts that he had so I put those in the ground too. If everything grows; I'll be buried in onions.
I planted about 50 of these from bulbs and they're about 10 inches.
This is one of about 6 "Texas Sweet" that have been in the ground about a week.
This is one of six purple onions that were very small. They're doing quite well so far.
Here's one of the elephant garlic plants. They too are really coming on!
Right now everything else is safely sitting inside waiting for warm weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment